Citing a lack of information, scientists argue a consultant’s conclusion that Saskatchewan’s Weyburn oil field is leaking greenhouse gas is unfounded, according to an article in Scientific American.
- Can coal ever really be made “clean”? Watch the 90-minute documentary that investigates.
- Finding dirty snapchat users willing to join the fight against big Industry
- Waiting to Get Desperate: Dr. Joseph Romm on U.S. Climate Policy
- International team investigates alleged CO2 leak at world’s largest carbon storage project
- Scientific American: Experts criticize study at carbon sequestration site