There are a variety of ways to become informed about and involved in the debate over our energy future. Visit the resources section of this website to learn more. You can also:
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL ALERTS
Click here to receive periodic information about screenings and other “Dirty Business” news. This link will take you to the website of Working Films, the organization leading the “Dirty Business” audience engagement campaign. SIGN UP
FOLLOW THE PROJECT
HOST A SCREENING
Documentary films can be a powerful took for sparking conversation and action. Sign up to host a screening and, in addition to the DVD, you will have access to our comprehensive toolkit designed to be used by neighborhoods, community groups, non-profits, schools, and faith-based organizations. The toolkit is full of tips and suggestions for making your “Dirty Business” film screening a success.
LEARN MORE AT WORKINGFILMS.ORG
- Can coal ever really be made “clean”? Watch the 90-minute documentary that investigates.
- Finding dirty snapchat users willing to join the fight against big Industry
- Waiting to Get Desperate: Dr. Joseph Romm on U.S. Climate Policy
- International team investigates alleged CO2 leak at world’s largest carbon storage project
- Scientific American: Experts criticize study at carbon sequestration site